Monday, February 23, 2009

new marking and more =P

I might put a special small mark on the side of every image in my blog to make sure that nobody can copy. I'm not so sure about it yet but i most probably will.
I also wanted to let you know that if you see there are 2 followers of this blog. one of them is 'disco_2' (me) but it's a different profile. I made a new google account specially to follow blogs. =P
I will try and put a link to this blog on the account. I know this has got nothing to do with stardoll but i thought I might as well let you know.
p.s. I really hope you guys are enjoying this blog. I am trying to put more and more effort into it. If there are not many posts, it's because im very busy with school, tests, different classes ect. Anyways, hope you guys follow this blog and enjoy it! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment